Welcome to Research Team
(1) Novel photoinitiators for polymerization of monomers.
Synthesis of new photoinitiators for cationic polymerisation processes and study of their effectiveness and efficiency in photo-polymerisation of coating materials by Fluorescence Probe Technology (FPT), Real-Time FT-IR (RT-FTIR) and Photo Differential Scanning Calorimetry (p-DSC).
(2) New accelerators for polymerization and photopolymerization processes.
Synthesis of new accelerators for polymerisation and photopolymerisation processes (e.g., ring-opening polymerisation and unique polymerisation processes; free-radical photo-polymerisation of multifunctional monomers, the photo-polymerisation of a mixture of multifunctional monomers or oligomers that polymerise by different mechanisms leads to the build-up of two interpenetrating polymer networks (IPN).
(3) 3D printing processes (3D SLA, 3D-DLP, 2PP 3D printing).
3D-VAT printing processes and materials for additive manufacturing (AM)/rapid prototyping/solid free-form fabrication processes (e.g., 3D printing processes for photocurable polymeric materials: technologies, materials, and machines. A fundamental understanding of the interplay between light and matter in photo-initiating systems guides 3D printing.
(4) Fluorescent probes for special applications – studying the properties of investigated media.
(5) Application of fluorescent probes in monitoring the progress of chemical reactions, including polymerization and photopolymerization processes (e.g., photocured layers).
Synthesis of fluorescent compounds for the role of fluorescent probes for special applications – studying the properties of investigated media (e.g., cationic photopolymerisation and the application of Fluorescence Probe Technology for monitoring the progress of cationic photopolymerisation processes).